I want to share with you some very attractive Social Networking buttons that I did and that you may find useful if you want to drive traffic to your social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, Vimeo, Pinterest, for Email, Linkedin, Flickr, LastFM, YouTube, Skype, Tumblr, DeviantART!
MilkAddict social networking buttons are available in two sizes, 120×120 pixels and 70×70 pixels. They are round buttons, all of the same size and style, so that they would match if you would use them together on your website! Most of them are built on a transparent background in order for them to look attractive on whatever website, no matter what background color you chose for it.
Here are all my Social Networking buttons which come in two flavors, 120×120 and 70×70 pixels:
I hope you like my social networking buttons! I built a zip package so that you can download them all here:
Due to the number of requests received, I’ll also explain here briefly how to use the buttons on your website:
- Upload the button image to the server where your website is hosted (or to a 3d party service as Twitpic).
- Get the URL of the image, that is the link to the image location.
- If you use Twitpic, after you upload the image you can click on “Put this photo on your website” and you’ll get the following code:
<a title="Twitter button 120x120 pixels - MilkAddict on Twitpic" href="http://twitpic.com/1ebqu7"><img src="http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/1ebqu7.png" alt="Twitter button 120x120 pixels - MilkAddict on Twitpic" width="150" height="150" /></a>
You can modify this for use on your website. You need to set the image size to for example 120×120 instead of 150×150 and to change the link of the image to your own twitter account. Here is an example with my Twitter account link:
<a title="MilkAddict Twitter account" href="http://twitter.com/milkaddict"><img src="http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/1ebqu7.png" alt="Twitter button 120x120 pixels - MilkAddict on Twitpic" width="120" height="120" /></a>
- In case you host the imageon your own website simply get the link to the location where the image is and add the link to your twitter account. Again it will look like this:
<a title="MilkAddict Twitter account" href="http://twitter.com/milkaddict"><img src="http://your_website_address.com/images/button.png" alt="Twitter button" /></a>
- Include the html code above in the place on your website where you want the button to appear!
Enjoy and please leave feedback!
Note. “All the brands and logos above are a registered trademark ® of their owners”